General Terms & Conditions
- These General Terms and Conditions, which are also available on our website thinkmanners.com, apply to all instructions (including, without limitation, supplemental and further instructions) to Think Manners accepted by Think Manners. The applicability of the client’s general conditions is explicitly excluded.
- All instructions are accepted and carried out by Think Manners only, pursuant to a contract for professional services (overeenkomst van opdracht).
- The provisions of articles 7:404 and 7:407 subsection 2 of the Dutch Civil Code (Burgerlijk Wetboek), which impose joint liability where an instruction is given to two (2) or more persons, shall not be applicable.
- Think Manners shall carry out any instruction with due care, to the best of its knowledge, skills and abilities.
- In acting upon an instruction, Think Manners is authorized to call upon the assistance and engage the services of third parties. When engaging the services of third parties, Think Manners shall, as far as practically possible, select such third parties after consultation with the client. Any and all liability of Think Manners in respect of such third parties is excluded. Think Manners is not liable for any acts or omissions of third parties. By instructing Think Manners, the client gives Think Manners authority to accept on behalf of the client a limitation of liability stipulated by such person. Think Manners excludes any and all liability that is in any way connected with the insolvency of any third party.
- If, in the context of carrying out an instruction, Think Manners shall not in any circumstances be liable to the client for any loss of profits or indirect or other consequential loss or damage (including any loss of: business income; profits; revenue; customers; penalties; fines; damages for personal injury; use of an asset; production; contract; goodwill; or loss or corruption of data and additional finance or interest costs).
- Think Manners will never have any performance obligation towards the client and shall not in any circumstances be liable to the client for it.
- In respect of instructions performed, fees, disbursements, office expenses and V.A.T. shall be payable by the client. Invoices must be paid within the period stated on the invoice or, in the absence thereof, within fourteen (14) days from the date of the invoice. Should payment not be received within such period, the client shall be deemed to be in default, without any further notice being required.In case any invoice is not, or not timely, paid by the client, Think Manners shall be entitled to suspend or terminate its services for the client. This shall not affect the client’s obligation to timely pay any outstanding invoices and any invoices that are yet to be submitted.
- Dutch law shall govern the legal relationship between Think Manners and its clients. Disputes shall be exclusively submitted to the competent court in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Think Manners is registered as sole proprietorship in Amsterdam with the Trade Register under no. 80666396.
The present General Terms and Conditions are registered at the Register of Commerce.